Site Meter What I Learned Today - MG's CIP: Yep, it's me again. Done hibernating.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yep, it's me again. Done hibernating.

I've had a fantastic (in my humble opinion) number of visits through my horribly lax last month and change. I apologize for falling off the map. But in my defense, it's for good reason.

I've been busy learning...

And organizing. I came into this gig without a plan - just a topic. And I stand by my topic. I like it and I've gotten some fantastic ideas and comments on that topic of continual learning. So now we refocus.

Each post will fall into one of these categories:
  • Food
  • Entertainment
  • Technology/Business
  • Everyday Life
  • Wildcard
  • Bonus!! - For any weekend posts that come up

This will allow me to focus my efforts and make sure those faithful subscribers - both of you (thanks mom and dad) know what's coming.

That said - here we go again.

1 comment:

katiegdc said...

Glad to have you back, and remember, if I can hear the music on your headset from the front seat of the car, it's too loud. turn it down.
Love,
Madre
ps I'm cold. put on a sweater.