Site Meter What I Learned Today - MG's CIP: Maxamine and DVR of the Order of the Pheonix

Friday, January 18, 2008

Maxamine and DVR of the Order of the Pheonix

I went through training for Maxamine today. It's basically a web super-crawler. You can find out a ridiculous number of things about a site by running this tool against it. Broken links, parameters from analytics tools, search term validation. Tons of stuff. I'm looking forward to getting this working on some of our clients so we can continue to help them out. It's like magic!

And as Magic goes, I'm currently watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on DirecTV PPV - these sets get more theatrical with every movie. I was able to order it from my laptop after I figured out how to attach my DirecTV HD DVR (that's a lotta letters) to my wireless network. I learned how to set up, connect and configure my wireless network to link up with my DVR.

Anybody know how to view saved material on your laptop?

No comments: