Site Meter What I Learned Today - MG's CIP: Watershed Moments behind a Fiero

Friday, January 11, 2008

Watershed Moments behind a Fiero

Short post today:

First of the newly discovered music posts. I have a buddy in Columbus who knows someone in the Columbus group Watershed. It's sold out, and I'm expecting it to be pretty good show. Check them out. Let me know if you have other good music.

So on our way to Columbus, we passed a car with Collector plates on it. I was a bit shocked to see it was a Pontiac Fiero. Seriously? That's a) old enough to be a classic car and b) something somebody is going to collect? To each his own, I guess. I mentioned this to some folks at work and they didn't even know what a Fiero was. I weep for the future. This is, of course, the same group who didn't know who Captain Kangaroo was. I must really be getting old (or everyone else is getting younger).

No comments: